Thursday, March 24, 2005
it looks like everyone has had a bad week
I have checked a couple of bloggs this week and I can see everyone is in the same boat (not just ms but!) fatigue! Its a bitch! Had to much coffee now, I think I need a pick me up too!

Somone has suggested speed (this was a joke!) but maybe worth some consideration!...........na dont think my liver could hack it! I think i will stick to random sleeping throughout the day. I will keep looking about for suggestions, Maybe this oxygen tent thing will work a bit .........dont know how .

I will have to fill in the forms for it first ! When I am not too tired, spotting a life loop here!

Get some rest, work, get some rest.....blar blar blar!

Oh sent home from work as i have a great pain in my tummy! Might have something to do with the fact that I havent been for about a week! Oh another life loop, talk about shit,cant do it, talk about it!!!
My god I aways go back to the gutter! Take care of each other
(850 last count! wow)
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:35 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives