Wednesday, September 14, 2005
feel great today! Well if you dont...why?
Full day at work today! wow I feel great too! Wonder why! Give you a hint...check mate!

Dont worry I am not going to go on and on about her! I just relised that I am amazing person! So are all of you! Its needed to be a human ms surviver! We are not sufferers as soon as we realise that we are surviving with it you feel better! All right you still feel pain....but look at yourself right now!

Are you not proud of yourself for survivng this long with with this crazy disease? I am proud to be a member of the hardest people in the world! We kick ass! Ok so we need help once in a while....but you name one person who doesnt need help with anything and I will show you a liar! Everyone has to deal with there own colour of shit thats thrown at them! We just have a different colour thrown at us! Yes it hard! But we can take it! I am possitive you know someone who couldnt!

Why am I saying this? Coz I am proud to be a part of this comunity! Yeah allright I would rather not have it but the way I see it....I am protecting the people who couldnt take it! These things are here to test our metal and my metal is hard and northern! Give me a beer ande bring it on ms bitch! Oh just got letter from the hospital saying that my next appointment is on 23rd of november! So!

I am so proud of what I have done this year in the face of this disease! Its so got a fight on its hands with me...and it should be the same for you! Take one fight at a time and be proud of what you acheive! Celebrate your success and smile god damb it! I bet I could find somthing good in each one of you! I raise a glass to any surviver out there and two for me!lol

Be good!
Dave
P.S You know that trama you had before diagnosis! Its over! its in the past! Its no longer a trama! It was but not any more! Smile and be proud to be a surviver!
posted by personallog! @ 5:02 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:15 pm, Blogger localhost said…

    hi mate. glad to hear that you are basically ok. we'll catch up when i get back from london.
    lh

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Basically? No I feel fine! Ill but fine! If I go Down its because I want too!
    Cheers bro!
    Dave

     
  • At 5:08 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    graced by the most atractive people on this blog! Thanks everyone! You make me feel great! May your days be filled with laughter and some sh*t hot tunes! No more pain for you today! Thats an order!

    Feel good everyone!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives