Tuesday, September 13, 2005
What an amazing woman!
Emma....well....Rocks! Pretty! Intelligent! Witty! Just the right height for me! Walks at the same speed due to sticks! Wants kids! Beautiful! And my god she know how to cook a steak! Perfect woman!(frequently beats me at chess!)

A really good friend too! I would love to show you a pic but I don't think she wants her face here! Sorry people!

I know what your thinking....Yes I could fall for her(we probley fall to offtern for any couple, walking sticks!!!) But I don't want to spoil friendship with professing something that isn't there for either of us(yet!)! I love spending time with her and I am really looking forward to spending time with her in real life not just on the internet! She is defiantly coming back here to cook steak! I know you read this Emma and don't want to embarise you but....You are fine! Um hum!

Well we both dropped sticks and ate the feast of chess kings and queens!

Music for the night....guess what...thats mine and I am keeping it for me!

Cheers Em!x
Jen on saturday! I have the best life in the world! Well it would be without the demon ms!
Hope you all have a good 'N'
Dave

P.s she brought some art work for me! Hand crafted weaving...or do you call it stiching?lol
posted by personallog! @ 10:09 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives