Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Gutted!
Woke this morning on another planet! Had 9 hours sleep which is allmost double what I normally get! Legs hurt and I dont feel quiet right! I am still tired too! Called in sick to work!

DAMB IT! I HATE MS! I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I need a punch bag or somthing, somthing to hit every time I get this angry!

Then I breathe!

Well at least I am still here! I now have some time to clean the flat for girlie arrival. I have time to listen to music.....god who am I joking! This sucks!

Because I am not in work today Emma wont know the way to my house! So....I will have to make my own dinner.....lol! Right I have cheered myself up!
I will probley update this throughout the day! I dont have anything to do!!!

Tune of the day:The who:Summertime blues!
Take care people
Dave

****update13:33****
Went out to pick up post and found that I have received some music through the post! Justin Robertson:Imprint ooooohhhhh mmmmyyyy ggggod! This is amazing! what a DJ!
and got a delivery of drugs! Well cod liver oil and hemp oil too!

Much happier now! Still a broken man! But just got a text from Emma saying she is still coming!Yey!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:20 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:33 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    got to clean house now! do my hair and every thing! god!

    Cheers mate
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives