Thursday, October 20, 2005
08:15 and ready for work!
have taken copaxone and have sick notes for time off even had breakfast and smell great! Time to get into work and raise some cash! A taxi to work me thinks!hehe!
Not much report today apart from starting the day with abit of:

Biffy Clyro:My recovery Injection

A good scotish band! Roll on the holiday! Scotland here I come! I will update at end of day today! Have a good day!

Dave



Right been to work and did a full day! You would have been so proud of me today! Went round work...put up Balloons handed out sponsership forms,made the "I am so glad I can fight this disease!" speach to a fellow worker! Councilled a team manager on how to deal with her dads ms! Put up posters in the lift to all floors,went to every notice board in the call centre and advertised the websight for the jump donations, raised awareness of ms at work as a whole!

I had a top day raising money and I havent jumped out the plane yet! I have made an old friend aware of how he can do it too! And how you ask.....all because I was getting constant sexual promises from Jen!hehe

But I am knackered now! chilling out to tunes and I think I will have a bottle of red to celebrate! If only I could get a ciggar I would have the prefect day! 1 more full day kicking some ass then holiday!yey! I will have trouble to do a full day! I have alot of time to rest next week! Got to get a form off to human resource to pay the £ for £ scheme(£750.00)!

Hope your proud of me and you not having a bad un!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:16 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:06 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Go get 'em! Good to feel like a part of the world again, eh?

     
  • At 6:20 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Yeah it is! I think I will come again soon! Just visiting!hehe

    Dave

     
  • At 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see you had a good day!. I am at our other site today, so cannot IM you. Have a great vacation.

    Jackie

     
  • At 8:44 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    about 45 quid from complete strangers at my work - i have it in a bag

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    good lass! cheers babe! this means alot to me! What you and localhost have done I wont forget! love you both!(and the kids too!)

    Dave!
    xxxx!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives