Thursday, October 13, 2005
This jump is costing me a fortune!
ok lets break it down:
Insurance:£20
Deposit: £60(and £160 at least on the day or...)
On day amount £375(returned by sponsers!)
Petrol to get there(approx):£30
New batteries for my camera:£5.00
Food for me and the driver to the gig:£20.00

Do I really care about it no. I just have to have the funds just to cover every possible outcome! I can so do this! Not the jump just getting to the jump site by 08:00 in the morning! If I have to stay over to get there on time I will have to pay for a B+b for 2 people too! If thats not motivation to get back to work I dont know what is! I have just found out that I might have to pay to get the doc to sign the form too! Thats why you guys should be suggesting things for me to do to raise cash now! I can to the big things like this! Its later I want the cure 1st! hehe!

Come on guys a dollar a pound a fenick what ever, put your hands in your pockets!
2 million survivors could have the strongest fighting force if we club together! Not for me for US!

Todays music:
Oasis:The meaning of soul
Kula shaker:Hey dude
Orbital:All Together
Blur:The Great Escape

Todays food:Pizza!

Hope you are all well
Dave

After Kims request in comments You can add your sposer to the jump here:
http://www.justgiving.com/davesjump

Kim you were visitor 4444 by the way! congrats you have won.....er nothing yet!hehe!
posted by personallog! @ 8:08 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    yeah sure:
    http://www.justgiving.com/davesjump

    err why? you have allready donated!
    but here is the one for my blog too!
    http://www.justgiving.com/davesmsblog

    I will be posting again soon! On a daily basis from now on till the jump! Thanks for the reminder my friend!
    Dave

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Do you know what a telephone is? Well it was an invention established by Tomas Bell....ring me and stop swearing!hehe! It at Lancaster and I have directions too but I will see you at weekend for drinks and stuff!! See ya sugar!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives