Friday, October 14, 2005
fancy talking to me for free?
Ok people I might be drunk but my big brother (localhost)has found a download which means you can talk through your pc for free using a microphone 'for free'! The statement of my blog that says i want to talk to people with ms is true as much as the statement that I want to raise money for ms charities! It doesnt cost anything and you will be able to listen to my northern accent.....for free!

Please talk to me! I have some peoples email addresses allready so I will be contacting you direct anyway to make sure I can speak to you! It works the same as msn but its digital so its the clearest telephone call you will have ever! It works as digital over the internet so it doesnt matter where in the world you are it will fell like you are in the next room! It costs nothing but 2 minute download and all you need is a microphone or skpe telephone headset! Cheepest I seen so far is £2.99 about $1.50!

So lets give it a try and speak to me please! We might have some things to exchange more than "hows the weather!" Come on give it a go!

And its FREE TELEPHONE! Just do a search for skype! It would be great to talk to the people that matter to me! That means YOU! Even its just music or what your eating or what you find works for you! I have an opinoin I am sure you do to! Let me here it! Tell me what your doing to raise money! Tell what I should be doing to raise money!

Lets talk about anything! Please take into account the time difference to the uk! thats all I ask!(I dont want internet calls at 3 in the morning!(I will be on line but I will be drunk or stoned!hehe!)
Skpe download page

Its good to talk!
I will make you laugh one way or another!
Dave
Music for today(Another beuty from my bro)
Cable:Freeze The Atlantic(when animals attack)and
Alice Donut:Bottom of the Chain(Mule)

If you dint get my links try this:
http://www.skype.com/helloagain.html

p.s just woke up at 3 in the moring with the idea that all 2 million ms'ers on the planet would want to speak to me at the same time....not a great dream by any means! I tell you what! contact me via email with a GM time and date and I will contact you! hehe! I work in a call centre I dont want to bring work home with me! Be nice to me please! Remeber the work/life balance rule! But if i am not working feel free! email: david_wharrier@hotmail.com
Just found out that calling the US from my frount room has a charge....it works out at 2 cents per minute but what the hey(pc to pc is free so get your mic sorted out!)! Local calls are free and you dont get emergency calls. But I would be calling you! lets do it!
Speak soon!
posted by personallog! @ 11:32 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:17 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Getting hold of me...eh! hehe! I would love to speak to you! You have my direct email to so lets get it sorted!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives