Friday, October 21, 2005
I knew I was pushing myself too much yesterday!
Not even a half day! Oh well!

Just check the donations page like I do every day an its standing at £180.....wow! Thankyou everyone! Thanks mum and dad for the 50!

I am having a wierd day today! I am looking forward to going on holiday tomorrow and yes I am going to spend the time I have today to pack! But I am still feeling the ms burn in my legs. I can usually block the pain to a certain degree by concetrating on on the good things! Not today tho! I just feel numb...well mentally I mean! I feel like I am achieving a goal every second! I am still very possitive about the jump and the holiday! Something is missing tho! I dont have somone to celebrate the success with. I think I am taking about a partner! Friends and family do a great job when I see them or talk to them, I love evyone of them but maybe thats the problem.I couldnt do it without them,I need to focus the love on somone! I think I want some body here! Not a flat mate before its suggested, but I think I ready to look for that....I dont want to say it but....that special woman! Does that make sence? Sorry for sounding crap but this blog is a collection of my thoughts too!

The maddness of Dave eh!

This is going to be my last update for a week so I need to get somethings out my system before I take the weeks break! Sinead is going to Goa this week and I wish I was going too but rather glad I am not for the over heating situation! Have a good time! If you still read this!

I think I might have upset Jen aswell last night! Thats maybe why I am sad today!(dont ask please!) I think I want to tell you all to look after each other and keep your chin up! We will get through this together!

I will try and bring you some good shots from scotland(if it stops raining!hehe) but I am going to miss this!

Hope you all well!
Dave

Music for you to check out while I am away....

Orbital:Diversions
The green alubum
Snivalationsions
The middle of Nowhere
The alltogether
Orbital II

Please do check these guy's out they mean alot to me!
The essence of the dancing Dave!
posted by personallog! @ 10:24 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Still holding out hope that things go better for ya.

     
  • At 3:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers man! Look after yourself!
    Dave

     
  • At 6:42 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    1 week without blogging...oh how will I cope! cheers! Make sure you look after yourself and the kids! I will be back soon!

    Dave
    x

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    when the blue jesus are you back

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives