Friday, November 04, 2005
Something tells me the 5th wasnt to be!
Just had a call from the air field saying the Land strip os water logged and they need to change the date of the jump! Got to choose another date tho!

10th December!!!!!!!!!!!

Gives me more time to raise more cash I suppose! I had just got myself worked up to it too! Bummer! I really want to do it now! Back to work on monday to fight the fight and face the embarisment of not doing it yet! I suppose getting insurance for it now might be a good idea!hehe! Today has been great apart from this!

I have spent the day with the most beutiful woman and loving every second of it! Jen is fantastic and I feel like a real man with her....and not the disabled heap I am usually! She gives me all the power I need to be......well me +! I have never felt like this before I am sure! Its a shame that.....she is taken. I can live in hope can't I? The question really is "what am I hoping for?"

I have spoken to some amazing people today too! Amanda>>> on msn messenger! Big respect to anyone who can raise 3 kids in this hell which is ms! They are beutiful as you are too!(the short hair suits by the way!) Bobbeh who plays the best walking stick lead guitar ever!hehe! By text!

Todays music is a mixed up as the situations are:

Stuart Mccallum
Korn:Twisted
H.I.M (for the goth mistress):Dark Light

That aside I am still going to the family home as planned to get really drunk and celebrate not falling!ha! My longest friend Steve has joined the RAF(Royal air force!) and leaves after the weekend! Good luck mate and take care out there(where ever out there is!)

Hope you all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:18 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives