Monday, October 31, 2005
Right lets get back to buisness!


Dave and his massive weapon!hehe!

Lets explane the title of yesterdays update! Goth heaven....oh yes! I went round Glasgow with the aid of a bobbeh walking stick(cheers guy!) and every where you looked there was a rock chick! Beutifull made up women! Eye makeup is so important!hehe! We had to stop off for lunch in a pub(group choice!) and we got served by a beautifull goth lady! I had to open up some sort of conversation just so she would hang round for a bit!ha! She told us about some clubs we should visit and about the 'scene' and clubs in the area! I could have listened to her speak for hours! Its the rolling of the 'RRRR' that makes the acent so sexy!....anyway!

I think this might have influenced my choice in cd buying:

System of the down:Toxcity
Rage Against the Machine:Renegades
Red Hot Chili Pepers:Californication
Korn
Slipnot

Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think now directed and controlled anger can produce something good! I want to shimmy shimmy till the break of dawn Yeah!(cheers system of the down!)

Oh and a little Jazz from Jamie Cullum to calm me down!hehe! I had a great time but I think I might have drank too much....well at some points anyway:

Not the best pic, but the only time I have ever passed out from drinking too much! I am so getting you 2 back!

Hope you are all ok(and not as tired as me!hehe!)

Dave


Just picked this up from google:
http://www.dailycardinal.com/article.php?storyid=1027419

Clearest explanatation I have read in a while!(back to buisness!)
posted by personallog! @ 10:21 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives