Sunday, October 30, 2005
Scotland rocks! Goth heaven!



What a week it was! I am so glad to be back in the flat too! I have missed blogging so much! I didnt think I would but I have loads to tell you all! The pic's was taken on the banks of Lock Lomond. It was a beautifull day.

One of many great days! I had 1 bad day...but I think it had something to do with the breakfast beer!(hehe!) I am so glad I have two great mates like Em and Bobbeh. I felt like I was letting them down abit when I was tired and groggy but they turned me round on a couple of things. I dont want to go to much into detail as I am really tired as just got back! I will update later in the week when rested...

Just a note to add tho! I went to a record shop(1st time in a year!) and went wild! 6 cd's from the sale section and it has opened another route for music tastes to blosom!
I will tell you honest...but today I am listening to:
Jamie Cullum:Catching tails

Great to be back guys!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:43 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    thank fu*k...looks like you hada doss mate - more pics and more stories when u've rested - - of course x

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No problem sis! I am off this week so I am going to have fun with this one!

    Dave

     
  • At 10:21 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Thanks Kim its great to be back! Scotland was a 6 hour car drive it not exactly my back yard!hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives