Wednesday, December 21, 2005
For Lee's gran, god rest her!
Passed yesterday 20/12/05

I think its a good idea me posting music at the start of my day and then doing an update when my day closes! Had day off sick as still trying to clear this cold/man flu! Jen came round today.....shocker and a half! I had a top day and now remeber why I am staying here! I have to iron a shirt for tomorrow....I am going to work in the morning and feel really angry at myself for not going over the past couple of weeks! I love Jen with a passion and she allways seems to know when and where I need her! She brightens up my day/week/month and year! Everything seems brighter...more right! If only she would leave him! I still know and dont want to force the issue but jesus! I think I know where the expression "She rocks my world!" came from! I diserve a good woman dont I? After my last one I need a medal! I mean come on how hard can two people in love be?(ok I know it can be hard sometimes but give me a break!) She has, as allways, given me a good square kick in the happy sack and told me to sort it out....the temptation to say "you first" was there but!....I am going back to work! It frightens me that I am letting her so close to me, I have been hurt before and dont want to be there again! Something tells me it will be good this time, with her!

Depression over with! I am still a man and its christmas at the weekend!yey! Calm down baby and have a piece of cheese!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:01 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives