Friday, December 16, 2005
ok ok ok! Jesus Bobbeh!
****Horrorpops:Mistake*****

Cool choice......bitch!lol Your such a goth!hehe!

Right off today and I am sick to the back teath of not getting out at all! I am going to the doc's to get something for this! I think I will pop into the shops too...I need some stuff anyway! When I get back I am going to look into retrovirus and how to kill them! Dave the mad scientist will provale or get very drunk trying!hehe!

I am thinking ms is man made for some reason! Well if you dont believe me.....disprove me!(might be a 'write a book' thing?)

Hope you all have a good weekend!Speak soon!
Dave

****Canabis Additional*******: I have just gust checked the counter for this blog! In the form of Kims 'Key word analisis!' I found someone has looked at my blog for 'Canabis and ms'! Well here are some facts about how canabis effects the average ms'er just to make your search more productive! THC in canabis(the active nateral chemical) stimulates receptors in the centeral cortex of the brain. This part of the brain produces dopamine the neurochemical which acts as the reward system.(or gives you the short term buzz/stoned feeling)When THC attaches itself to these receptors it weekens the short term memory...this can lead to paranoia, phycosis and gerneral mental heath problems in the long term. Yes it does act as a pain killer and from personal experience I have seen a few benifits to using the drug! It numbs the ms pain you get in your muscles and in the bones because you dont move anywhere! No movement...less shakes just less everything! Thats not a life is it? I felt I have trouble getting out the house anyway and I dont need help to stop me any further! Ms does that for me anyway(please note I have not used a capital letter for ms for about 3 months!) I dont need to hinder myself anymore then ms is doing! If you want to try by all means do but remember it is against the law and it was made against the law because of the mental effects it caused to some people(about 60% of people(they spoiled it for us all)!) I do smoke it still but for enjoyment not for the pain relief!(saying that I havent had a joint for about 8 weeks!) The decision is yours but I hope this helps you!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:55 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:38 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    With gods-peed? Arr how way man! I am dealing with your god turd with ms do I really need the pee too!lol! Pray if it makes you feel better! God left me a long time ago! Around november the 1st 2004 at 19:00 to be exact! Well maybe he had something else planned for me and thought ms was being kind! Dont worry I forgive him! I am still not finding solice in my belief! The down side to being agnostic I suppose! I have to believe in something....I think science! Sad aint it....living in hell!
    Thankyou for sending good vibes, excepted with love!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives