Tuesday, December 20, 2005
No body knows it!!
****Queens of the stone age*****

Hope you like it! For you sis! I cant believe you called me from the Nizlopi gig on your mobile! How to wind me up! Oh Nizlopi are number 1 on the UK charts! Hows that for having your finger on the pulse of new music! I feel aq 'Told you so!' coming on !LOL!

Still off work! Gunge sunk to my chest! Errrg!

I have my mate ste coming tonight to stop in on his way back home...well we will see!

Hope your all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:34 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:54 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Hot tea. Cough that crud up!

     
  • At 6:52 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    i freaking well love the Queens of Stone Age and Dave from Foo Fighters

     
  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    and dont forget Flea the bassist from the Red Hot Chillies! Dave Gellmet sounds like helmet humph!

     
  • At 9:46 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Nizlopi were the fucking best man...wish you could have been there

    next time for defo ....

    they had no T-shirts either...just CD.s and postacrds

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives