Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Flu or man cold?
hmm I have a few things to report today from a diary point of veiw.....nothing great to report really with regards to finding cure or raising money but before I go into it have a bit of music:
****Gorillaz:Feel Good***

Blur/gorillaz love both!
Right the diary bits:
1.Spoke to Sinead yesturday through msn messenger, good to know she is back in the country and in 1 piece! We dont usally talk at all unless we have something to 'show off' about. Well she does...she has a boyfriend, good for her...no really I am glad she is getting on with her life! There was one thing that I had to hold back....it was so hard...I hope he doesnt get a disease or ailment like mine! I wish them both well and hope she is happy with him.
2. I am still off work as my head feels like its full of snot!
3. Might have scared off Jen by saying'I love you' too much! Hope she is ok I know there was trouble on the home frount with her and I dont think I am helping.
4.Copaxone injections are going well but I am finding I use 4 sites(each site split into 3 of course!) Leg,leg,tum,tum!I think I am getting used to it! I rather not do it but!
5. I think I have the plague. Hate being ill!

Well thats about it apart from my dreams are wierd, Have a constant nightmare about toxic Plasmosis! Think thats how you spell it but to be honest I am to ill to go look for it! An internet limp!lol
oh 5 things for the General...
1.I love music but cant play anything apart from the digerydoo(not well either!)
2. I allways sleep on the left hand side of the bed and face right or I am not pointing in the right direction.
3. I have no fear of hights and secretly think thats why I am 6ft 3!
4. I allways stir my tea/coffee in a clock wise motion!
5. I allways put the left sock on first as I think it adds the the earth rotation!lol

Well you asked! Quiet mad I think!lol
Hope your all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:31 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:58 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Oh forgot to mention! I have done all my christmas shopping...I just have wrap it!
    Dave

     
  • At 3:57 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Ahhh, shopping. And this year, everyone will get boxes of matches!

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Amanda you are going through so more pain than me!....I am just being a man with my cold! Its kak but I will get over it quicker!Just think of yourself and get well soon babe....bobbeh you are slowing all the work I have done with my socks! I am going to have to change mine more offtern now!hehe!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives