Monday, December 12, 2005
Dont nobody know my troubles with gawd....
****Moby******
The blues yes! I have a cold....snotty doom! A great addition to my ailments today! Decided to call in sick again! No surprize there then dave! Well at least there are some bonuses to that! I get to start new supplements today:Vit D and a new batch of Gingo bilboa!

I think that is going to be all my news for today. I have got whiskey in the house so I think a hot toddie will have to be done by 3 oclock!hehe! I am still getting text messages from the 'goth'ed one' professing love so I am happy and drownding in snot! Oh joy! It feels good to be suffering from a common cold....it makes me feel like a 'normal' human still!

Hope your all well!
Dave

Is this wisdom? Something to think about maybe: We should all Treasure each moment as if it were are last, regardless of the situation you are in!
posted by personallog! @ 9:29 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You may want to thing about laying off the hard stuff till you shake a little of that cold. Man, you are living way to hard! ;)

     
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Thing is I dont smoke weed any more...is that what your talking about?

    Dave

     
  • At 2:54 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    if you mean whiskey....I think you may be right!hehe
    Dave

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave shame about the jump but it is England and one thing we can do well on important days is crap weather! Hope you feel better, have you tried echinacea drops-it is supposed to boost your immune system and help shift colds quicker, you can probably get it with your online food shopping. Or if you have them in make a tea using half a spoon of sage and half a spoon of thyme in a pot then strain. sounds wierd but it works, it tastes ok too. love sis. xx

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Wiskey indeed! Weed, I believe, is not 'hard'. ;)

    Oh, ping: http://mdmhvonpa.blogspot.com/2005/12/meme-o-rama.html

     
  • At 5:35 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    sis...I am not to sure if boosting the amune system is a good thing or not. The whole white blood cells attacking my nevouse system might be an issue. I need to get more info on this from the docs but menthol something might help me. Thanks for the suggestion tho! Any idea's anyone?
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives