Thursday, December 15, 2005
Keep my sanity....aprently I dont want it!
Yes going mad! I am not listening to music as much as I should. I have spend load of money on material wealth and I havent been using it! I think I need to go through my back catolgue of cd's and grow to love them again! I dont need to loose anything else! I have a weekend on my own planned...my mate Ste was going to come back from the RAF on leave as he has broken his foot during training but he isnt now so I have the weekend to myself! Good place to start I suppose is something from my past...and PP past too!

****Faith no more:epic********

Hope you enjoy kids!(Bobby your request will be played over next 2 days!)

Still ill with my 'man cold' and not at work. I think I am returning to the mad Dave to much time in solitary! I have christmas presents to wrap anyway and the flat needs to be cleaned. I think a beer might be a good idea also! Could do with some THC(weed!) too! THC triggers the production of dopamine from the central cortex(in english...it makes you feel good!) Its the brains way of saying thanks! It also helps with pain but at the same time shortens the short term memory! So why did we want it as a pain killer again? I dont remeber! (I havent by the way!)
Think its time for some Eddie Halliwell(what a DJ!)
Hope your all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:15 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:27 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    "man cold" ... heh, funny.

     
  • At 2:37 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No probs babe! I know its been you birthday recently so concider it a pressie!hehe! And er yeah a Man cold it seems so much harder than a woman cold, well they dont complain as much as we do!lol

    Dave

     
  • At 2:38 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    nothing like a good fat bit of poignancy to get you through the day huh!
    Love it ...cheers Dave...x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives