Sunday, December 18, 2005
Mood swing....just need an even flow!
***Pearl Jam:Even flow*****
Happy Dave! These mood swings are unbelieveable...got a text message from the beutiful goth'ed one this morning! She is coming to visit!YEY! Before christmas too! I cant wait to see her! I got this message after I was reading up on Tovaxin and feel strangly possitive about the future! Please do read the comments from yesturday and check this link! Tell me what you think please I need some feedback!

Last night was really cold...minus 4! no snow just really cold! I need her with me...her smile makes me feel warm! I just hope I can be that better man for her! We will see!

New drugs (looks promising!)and a new lease of life! Mood swung!

Hope your all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives