Thursday, December 22, 2005
A great day was had!
Went to work today! 09:00 till 15:00 and feel...well ok! pain in legs come back but I think thats my legs complaining to be honest!

"Whats all this walking lark?" Well I have one more day to go till I break up for christmas! Still no scellotape for the wrapping yet tho! Will be done!

Good news today which was rather strange! Work were say I havent taken enough holidays for the year!!!!!What! I havent been there due to sick days and they want me to take some more!lol! So....I have booked some! Last week in January and first two weeks in Febuary for my birthday.. Wow! So It means I have two weeks after new year and I am on holiday! Have to sort something out for that! Any idea's how I should spend my 30th birthday? Really?

Work are going to do a work station assesment again in the morning!(thats where I play for the work from home angle again! fingers crossed!) I have found a few banks do let there staff work from home!
I cant wait to see Jen again! I found out she is going to see Nizlopi over christmas too! I would love to see them live! It would mean so much to me and Jen if we could go together! They were the band I was listening to when I met her! I would love to get some video on here!!! Come on guys! Oh well some Jamie will have to do!

Hope you are all well!Still happy!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:15 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:09 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Well I would if they were not sold out! Oh and Jen's current boy friend wasnt going with the biggest bloke in the world! Maybe next time!hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives