Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Thanks for showing me Camille!
Right two songs here! Why Placebo I hear you scream! Well....I had a moment with Jen today where the music was on(well My sweet prince by Placebo which I cant find!) and we stared in to each others eyes and we both said "I love you" at the same time! We talked about moving in together and what the next step should be! I am so happy for....well us! It cant be this easy can it?



I have to thank camile for showing me that you can have more than one tune on at a time....well in order anyway! Sorry if my updates get too soppy.....well tuff! Its my blog!hehe! Young and in love....young,dumb and full of.....well like organs,blood and stuff!
Hope you all ok! I am for once!
Dave
(Your waiting for the mood swing arnt you? Tuff!)
posted by personallog! @ 9:25 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:37 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Moving in togther!? Wow ... living in sin and all. Go for it!!!

     
  • At 3:10 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Haha! In sin! Isnt it only viewed 'in sin' if I live by the rulings or teaching of christ? So I upset a few of you! I have told you before havent I? It might upset a few of you....god in some eyes but I think I am owed a few happy days arnt I? Even in the teachings of other religons I am owed some good karma somehow! You will have to wait to see if I live with her! I am not yet!
    Dave

     
  • At 3:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    oh try hotbot.som for more music Camille I will find more honest!
    Dave

     
  • At 4:04 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    there is also:
    http://www.umusic.ca
    I will be looking for more honest!
    Dave
    x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives