Sunday, December 11, 2005
Maybe third time lucky eh!
Well a wierd and wacky weekend! Got to site....after much faults in direction...went through the training....should be no bother.....waited for clearence and met a load of people who are going to do it....waited for over cloud to drift away.....waited some more....decided to go to the pub for a drink still waiting for clouds! the important bit for this type of thing is seeing the ground from 2 miles up! Guys at the plane said NO JUMP! Resceduled jump for the 14th of Jan! Damb it! Thats next year!

Oh well maybe next time it will happen! 3rd time lucky? Time to raise more money! Gave a sponsership form to my aunty to get money from her work in the north east too! Not to dishartened! Gutted tho!

Had time to get drunk and enjoy the weekend too. I had my first trip in a wheelchair this weekend to the shops! What a wierd experence that was, Women talk to you, loads! Whats that all about? You can check out there bums without raising your eyes!lol Allright you cant chase them but they dont run away either! Maybe being in one will work to my advantage in the girly department! Dave the slapper returns!hehe!

Hope you are all ok
Dave

p.s music for my Dad and me:
*****Cream:White Room****
posted by personallog! @ 5:09 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I really cant wait! The training was really just a presentation about where to put my feet and where my ass should be for my saftey! I received a couple of information bits like how high the plane is going up to(2 miles above the landing point!) at what point they open the shoot(1 mile or about 40 seconds!) And what time I crap my pants!hehe! It will be fine if the weathers good....but it is winter!

    Dave

     
  • At 2:44 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    The middle of January? You are going to need a snowsuit!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives