Friday, December 09, 2005
A tune for Me!(Directed at Sinead for some reason!)
****Moby:Porcelane******

The many different levels of Daves muic tastes! Last Vid before the jump in the morning!!!!!!!! Oooooooooo! or should that be Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhh! Lol

Hope you enjoy the tune!

Called in sick to work today! Legs still hurting but I dont think I can do anything about that! So am I bothered....do I look bothered....er no!
I had a wierd dream last night about to many drugs in my body. Cant really explaine but I woke up and put on a cream album!lol Must be to much something! I cant wait for the jump tomorrow. its going to be cool! Well cold really. We will see if they call it off because of the weather!

I supose this is my last oppertunity to say good bye....in case the chute doesnt work. So... its been emotional! Take care of yourselves and see you on the other side!(please dont take this bit seriouse, I have to be here alot longer to teach people about music and stuff!hehe) You will get a picture of me during and after the jump!(Unless I poo myself!)

Hope you are all well and smiling!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:38 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:48 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    you'll be just fine chick...i know you will. I'll be there to give you a hug on saturday night with the girls and we can partyyyyyyyyy

     
  • At 12:54 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Remember, it's not the fall that hurts, it's that damn second bounce! ;) Good luck and be safe.

     
  • At 9:32 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    He is at the jump site now everyone !!!!...after getting hideously lost...he aint the best navigator...at least he doesnt have to worry about direction when he is plummeting like a rock....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives