Tuesday, January 03, 2006
For Jen....Lady E..XXXXXX..
*****Goo Goo Dolls:Iris******

I Know you will read this today....I LOVE YOU! I am going to work today via taxi so dont worry I am going! I do it for us baby! Thankyou for your text this morning it means so much to me! I hope I can be the best me so we can be the best us soon! My thoughts as allways are with you! I just want the best for you....and thats why I wait for you! Right going to work! Love ya babe!xxxx

Hope you are all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:05 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheers sugar! Love you too!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 5:28 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No problem baby!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives