Monday, January 02, 2006
Start of the new year has gone as expected!!!!!!!!!
Just found a tune here which I thought you might like! Got to love that guy! Funky riffs! Just shows you what I have been listening to over christmas.

Well set my alarm last night for work today. It is very important to me to get back to work...Well I have so much to do that costs money! I want to do it for my sanity too! The social aspect of getting back to work is high on the agenda! If I am going to have any life in manchester it will have to be paid for. I will iron a shirt to go in tomorrow! I have to get my head thinking about one thing at a time......or at least have some order out of the chaos that is my life at the moment. Well you all have read my blog....its full of idea's but I dont have the motivation to compleate....well allmost anything! Yes I am doing the jump still, weather permitting, yes I have got my own place and managing to cope. Yes I am in love with a great woman, I dont have control there but you know! I need to get off my ass and do something! Right today I will be looking into courses....educate myself! As John Wayne said "get on ya horse....and drink your milk" (not sure about the milk bit but!) I think the princable is there...ish!

I will let you know what is going to happen there! The Jen side is very confusing at the moment and something is telling me to run to the hills...I am not going to run by the way!(thats very hard to do with a stick anyway Dave!) Trauma me thinks! Dont think she has split with him yet either! I know its going to take some time but it the waiting thats driving me nuts! You cant think that every thing is going to be great straight away....can you?

1st day of the new year and allready got the blues! Well maybe its just the yin to my yang!Roll on the upside! Hope you are all ok!
Dave

***Question for the day:What pain managment can be taken without producing white blood cells? Well when you have ms wbc's are stripping the myline from your cns(Centeral nevouse system)! Any idea's people? We need to know dont we? I will have a look about and let you know if I find anything! Please leave comments on what your taking!
posted by personallog! @ 11:57 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:52 am, Blogger Eriksgirl said…

    I second Amanda on the pain drug. I worked for neuro and this helped lots of folks.

    Congrats on going back to work, and I hope that it meets all your needs as well as giving you money too!

    XOXO,
    Brandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives