Friday, December 30, 2005
Relationshits!
I think I am being gready or insecure or something. I just want her here all the time with me! I havent herd from her in 24 hours and I want to go round to where she is from and find her! I know why this is hard....her boy friend! He is probley a really nice bloke too....but that makes it even harder.....for both of us! Non of this madness is here when I see her.

Its his birthday tomorrow....how bad do I feel! I have never met the bloke but he must be good to be going out with Jen for 8 years! Yes I guess its going bad but these questions are there! I want to meet him so he can beat the living daylights out of me or something.....most of all I want Jen with me.... To spend new year away from her is going to knock me for 6! I am supposed to be going out today with Bobbeh and Em so I can get her a pressent...I need to do something! Just need a hug! I think its thier fault I am feeling like this. had a christmas drink with them both last night and they were cuddling on the couch watching tv. All I could think of was Jen! How girly is that? I have just got a text message from Jen and she is going to finish tonight.....she feels bad too! Why is love so hard? I guess if it was easy then we wouldnt have all the exciting bits. We wouldnt have all the joy and excitment when it is working....love shouldnt make you feel evil tho!

I love you Jenifer!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:24 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives