Thursday, December 29, 2005
Happy daze!
free jazz mp3 downloads from a guy who knows what I like! give it a shot...its free after all!His name is Chris Moris and he has a blog there too! I found it when I was looking for more music from Weather Report, this was a cd I got for christmas from my dad! Jazz days here we come! I dont think I will be able to get a video(haha!) but if I find music downloads I will let you all know! Please feel free to give me a point in the right direction! Any comments will be investagated! I think relaxing with music is a great benifit....it makes you feel life and I love it! Anything that can make you forget the ms pain is a bonus yeah!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:33 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives