Monday, January 09, 2006
Karma! How to achieve nirvana!
What have I done to get this disease?(hmm we get back to that later Dave!) Is it something from my past? I don't think I have done anything to deserve this.....Can I prepare my body for the next step? The answer I believe is NO! Yes I can try and work out, that will make me feel better in the short term but it doesn't get rid of the disease. I will still have it in my nervous system.....I will still have this infection! It will still get worse before I get some restbite! I now know where that "oh I am sorry to hear that" face comes from....It comes from knowing they cant help! There is no cure for for this hell.....well that isn't exactly true is it! We have to have that face, that knowing face, that I know something you don't face! I think each ms'er out there knows that we confuse the doctors by surviving and getting on with our lives. I think that every time I get that face or that tone of voice I am going to say a big F*CK YOU TO MS!

I need to be able to look at myself with pride and say "I did that" or "I made that" or even "that was me!" I think what I am trying to say is I need to get on with my life, I need.....MY LIFE BACK!

And Daves blog turns back the clock by 6 months! I am sorry if this is like racking up old ground! My blog is also MY diary! I think I am aloud! TIME TO VENT ALL THAT HATERED FOR THIS F*CKING DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why....just why?

I have come to terms with my past....I am coming to terms with present life,its just the future that needs a kick in the ass before I can achieve the nirvana bit! Got to get rid of the fear, I think I need a weapon!......of mass destruction!
****Faithless:weapon of mass destruction******
Music is my weapon!(And what a weapon you are dave!)
Be good...if you can't be good....be carefull
Dave

***Update at 15:00 on the same day! Just got back from the doc's and I picked up pain killers:amitriptyline 25mg and co-dydramol (dihydrocodeine tartrate and paracetamol)500mg also picked up some sponsership (£20) good on ya girls you do a fine job there!(I also got told off for finding a girl friend too! they had set up 3 dates for me!hehe!) I have decided the annoyed dave is too ugly so we wont see much more of him I promise! I dont like the swearing either! Its just not cricket! I got a copy of the highway code today and I plan on showing you all that being disabled doesnt mean that we cant live like the rest of the populus! Driving just has to be done! Wish me luck! Sorry about the swearing I think it just shows the effects of pain! I hope I dont offend!
posted by personallog! @ 10:13 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives