Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Pain pain pain!
What hell do I have to go through before someone puts me down? Not in a crap way either! Any mention of my hair/dress sence...ect ect will recieve an internet beating! I got up for 2 seconds this morning and MY LEGS F*CKING HURT!!!!!!!!!! Believe it or not my balance is fine....NO ITS F*CKING NOT! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!(please note thats not a sexy growl!)

Lets take a look at my work ratio so far this year.

Day 4 of the year worked 1/2 day! Would you employ me? I wouldnt! This is rediculass* (spelt wrong for a reason! Its the ASS bit with emphasis!) My head is in a bad place today and I have to get my anger out somehow! I really have to look into pain management and get this in the right context... I am going to spend today looking through this site:BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNALS

Right these guys are new to the medical profession and I need to look into some long term Doc journals...they are there! I.E: If someone has done 1, he is new, If he has more than 10 then he or she is concidered to have passed into the real medical side! There are others.....but I am BRITSH!!!!! so thats where I will be looking for now! There is a few more like:
BODLEAN LIBARY OXFORD
BLACKWELL SCIENCE JOURNAL

These were passed to me by a beautiful young lady who came to do some return to work things...re-asses my ergonomic work station so I would be more confortable coming back to work! Once my job change some things it will be easier but the pain managment will be my responsibility! Going to ring the Docs today me thinks! I can turn this arround I know I can....actually SO CAN YOU! YES YOU! We are in control of what is happening to our mental states! The Doctors dont know that bit they might be able to find a cure(1 day guys!) but they can cure depression and being sad! How do you feel?

Yes the docs can prescibe drugs till the cows come home(sorry!) but if your mental state is not in a good place....they are not going to work as well are they? Right I am angry so time for some hard music! Rock! This is a long post and I am sorry for this but I am really angry! If I can find some drugs that dont produce more white blood cells but stop pain I will let you know!
I have called in sick today and called the doc's too: Got a telephone appointment on friday with him and copaxone delivery on monday! Oh joy! More fecking needles! Oh this time off I have reread the notes from my nero(how depressing!) and sent a note to my work filling in a questionaire for them!(you have to love the data protection act!) I have a copy of it now! My diagnosis for ms is offically PRRMS...thats progressive relapsing remiting! Hmm I will have to work hard for them to change that!
Hope your all better than me!
Dave
*****My Chemical romance:hang em high*****
posted by personallog! @ 9:20 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:34 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Freaking hell babe......wish i could help you out....wish i could change things for you....chin up Dave.....you are a strong ASS MF....x

     
  • At 11:43 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Dont worry its not hurting my mind.....yet! It will be fine! Dead hard geordie boy!hehe!

    Cheers babe
    Dave

     
  • At 10:12 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    babe I allways read your post! Your very important to me babe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives