Wednesday, January 25, 2006
There hasnt been much going on.....
I took this holiday as I would have lost them from work if I didnt do take them(does that make sence????It totally confused me too!) Now I am on it....I dont know what to do with it apart from sit down a watch tv! Isnt that what I do on a sick day anyway! Why havent I gone out.....BECAUSE ITS FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Its cold in the house too! Its like I cant win!

Summers here I cant move!(well not in the right way!) Winters here and its bloody freezing....and I cant move You would think the autum would be fine but NO to many leaves on the ground to get a stick to have any traction so what do I do.....stay in and dont move! Anyway there is some light today and its not raining so I cant complain(too much!) It will give me some time to get some food in me and beef myself up abit. I and loosing weight and that never a good sign.....lots of pasta and working out has to be on the cards for me. Just got to remember my princess is coming next week to help me celebrate my 30th birthday! I have to get fit for the gig in may as I dont intend on missing that for anything! Time for some rock!hehe!

Got a dvd in the post today, I know my mam will tell me off because she is looking for presents....for my birthday but I couldnt miss this purchase.Dresend dolls live gig there rendition of War Pigs is the best I have ever seen!!!! Yeah bring on the staying in! Must leave some feedback on ebay!hehe!
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:52 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    top 'o the morning to you, dave!

    yes the loss of holidays not taken makes sense and i always make sure to take as much time off as i am allowed...all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, eh??

    perhaps you should invent a traction device for that stick of yours and get rich...you could put a point on it and serve the public good in autumn by sticking all the leaves (hahaha)...perhaps a "claw" for the winter??? does it snow very much in the UK during that season or is it mostly cold rain??? the latter must not be very good for your bones and make them ache???

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Theres always Spring ......

     
  • At 6:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooo, back in black, i may dig that one out of the vault when i get home tonite!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives