Tuesday, January 24, 2006
We had an internet baby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have just realized I haven't plugged our internet baby...Babbeh(in manc speak or bobbeh speak!hehe) Its over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You can get a chance to hear from Jen direct and as there is some great tunes that mean something to us both! We met on the internet we dated on the internet then things moved over to real life as well. If your a long time reader I am sure you want to know a lot about Jen from her point of view(I do updates there too!) so come on have a look! She reacts verry well to comments.....and that's all I can say about that!hehe! Its a budding relationship as you may have read here but its best when you can hear both sides to the story isn't it? I love her(as you know) and its hard when she cant move into mine straight away so some of it may be abit sappy at first but I am sure she will want to do it just as much as I do my own!

I think I have to do a lot of romantic things to keep it going when she isn't here so the first things first(as they say!) Dresden dolls tickets for the 6th of may have been ordered and they are en route! Manchester Academy! Its been ages since I went there last. I cant wait to see the band either! But something tells me that's not enough there has to be something more I can do.....She is meeting my family the weekend after my 30TH BIRTHDAY so I have to think fast. I will leave yesterdays music on here as its cool and shows you what we will be seeing in May! I am still off work(it feels weird to type that and not report in sick!) and I am finding thing to do round the house but I know that will run out soon! If I bathe or wash my hair much more I will shrink in the wash! Not getting much pain at the moment too I guess I have found a regular routine and its working! For the first time in years I feel happy to be alive and its great! I will concentrate on ther things here in future I swear!

Hope you are all ok
Dave

Sounds like men have a worse deal.....we told you so!
Click the link to see why!(or maybe we complain louder!) Equaly knackered in my book and I have a stick at 29 too!tut!
posted by personallog! @ 11:13 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, dave, ain't the internet great?, you meet all kinds of people from all over the world, and your true love just might just be out there waiting to bump into you...

    meeting the parents already??? whoaaaaa, Tonto, that's a big step!!!

    (in what passes for culture in the US, Tonto was a Native American companion to The Lone Ranger, can't really tell you more, do a Google search)

     
  • At 2:36 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I know who the Lone ranger and Tonto are I am 30 next week not 3!hehe! Cheers for the comments my friend they make my disabled butt very happy!
    Dave

     
  • At 3:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, i guess our "culture" has spread to the UK...too bad, in a way...

    i meant no offense and i don't think you took any....cheers to you as well!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives