Sunday, January 22, 2006
Should I really be happy she left?
Damb right! I am sorry for him but so happy for me which makes a change! We have started are blog too! there are a couple of probs with the code but we have time for that! Can I be the best me for her.....DAMB RIGHT!!!!!!

All the saddness has passed and a new frontier has started....dark but a warm feeling...well we will see eh! Not much to report apart from I am sicking happy...if am honest I think she is too but goths hide it well!hehe!

She wont stop feeding me either! It rocks! I am so going to get my wieght back soon!
Hope you are all ok! I feel fantastic!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:10 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, you are such a happy fellow despite your terrible affliction...i hope jen appreciates you and can take care of you and wants to take care of you, you deserve it!!!

     
  • At 7:04 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I am a happy man indeed! Thanks for that! It doesn't matter what your affiction is....does it, really! If you are happy with you then happy bits follow!
    Dave

     
  • At 10:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, dave, i couldn't post this at the new site because i am a blog reader, not a blog writer (every writer needs an audience, eh?)

    i love to see happy couples!

    my best wishes to both of you!

     
  • At 11:26 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Just hope hope your happy too mate!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives