Thursday, January 26, 2006
Clean clean clean!!!
This could be a downside to living alone.....my kitchen floor! Its bad enough with the Elvis knee('s) but after so many parties in this flat it need to get done before I am 30!(Not worried about it at all are you dave!) I have bought this squidgie sponge on a stick that should be able to do it but its going to be a mission and a half as I have left it for so long! I wouldnt even pick up food and eat it after even touches the floor!(washing the food after it hits is not an option, straight in the bin!) I cant even walk on the floor in bare feet without wreching! Errrrg! Its just taking a while...2 by 2 foot then sit down then the next step after a rest...Once its done I feel it will be fine for my mum to come round without her freeking out and going into cleaning mode! Its going to take me all day!

Put on some tunes and attack!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this a new Dave? Clean the flat dude!hmmmmm
No wonder Jen hasnt moved in yet this is flithy! I think I need to start working on my body too I feel like a wimp! The thing is I will have to hoover soon too! The british expression for this "I am going to built like a brick shit house" after I finish this flat!
Its just cleaning a flat! Hoovering has been done too! I have started something that I wont finish tho!hehe
Hope you are all well(and cleaning too!)
Dave

Just had a thought...I know I know....I think I want to get more pics on here you know arty farty stuff... I wont hit you straight away with the wierd stuff! below is a pic of me and it shows how much wieght I have lost...not a great pic but:
posted by personallog! @ 12:01 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, dave,

    what is it about men that we can stand to live in filth?

    my kitchen sink is often overlowing with dirty dishes and tin cans of cat food that need to be srubbed and put into the recycling bin...floor gets washed maybe once a month...and I can't claim an infirmity as an excure...go to it, dave and get it done...your mam will be proud of you...

     
  • At 1:16 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    thing is I have just dried it with two rags on my feet and I have just relised its got a square chechered pattern on the floor! I could eat my dinner off it now!(not that I am planning to either!hehe) It allmost smiles when I enter the room!
    Dave

     
  • At 1:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "thing is I have just dried it with two rags on my feet"

    what a spunky fellow you are, Dave!!!

    on the CD(!) today, in your honor, "Traffic - The Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys" with this line in the title cut:

    "spirit is one thing that no one destroys"

    and now I must really go to work so I can get paid...

     
  • At 6:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, you look great! pleanty of ears to grin between! (hahahaha)

     
  • At 6:35 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I am the one who is laughing...if thats the size of my ears...imagine what other parts of my body are massive too! I am happy with my large body no matter how disabled it is! Stops me falling out of bed!hehe!

    Dave

     
  • At 8:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha!, i have an enormous johnson as well, but most of it's in the 4th dimension... FDOTFARAIHM!

    in all seriousness, you are rather handsome and must make a nice-looking pair with Jen...

     
  • At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Malaga Nails said…

    I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your site provides so much valuable informations, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site on my office computer
    to come back in the future. All the best!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives