Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Getting better???
er no! I had better explain....Legs still got the unnerving Elvis wobble and its driving me nuts!!! Just saying "uh hu hu!" doesn't seem to work in an empty house! Yes I still laugh at it but its the weight of pain that's doing my head in! I cant wait till tomorrow night as Jen will be here and just seeing her face will light up mine! For the first time in this relationship I thought about how much pressure I put on her and I don't want to be.....to needy! I have always thought if if I can do the whole "I can look after myself" thing then I will show my best side. The confident, the loving life Dave! But in all truth I need her! I don't mean to say I need the cook Jen or the cleaning Jen I just need the loving Jen! I know this sounds crap and my only defense is.....Behind every great man is a woman....and I think that goes in reverse too! Yes I can do the 'single Dave' but I know I am not happy without her!

You know me! I will be back on my pins tomorrow! I have been out to the shop today and bought more coffee so I will be ready to work and see my princess...in the famous words of my niece: "1 more sleep to go!"

Sorry for being so...melancholy! I think its time to watch Six Foot Under again! Allways nice to be reminded on what you want out of life with dead pan humor!
Hope you are all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:59 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:18 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Must be an age thing hehe! Thankyou Camille your imput is allways respected! I will be ok!

    Dave

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    "You know me! I will be back on my pins tomorrow! "

    Finally ... someone else who refers to one's legs as 'pins'.

     
  • At 2:35 pm, Blogger Christina K Brown said…

    Oh I love Six Feet Under!!!!


    xxoo


    Do ya call them pins because of the pain? Mine feel like pins.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives