Monday, February 20, 2006
A non-drink weekend...well sort of! hehe!
Sorry for the no update at the weekend its been a strange one! Not a mass drinking binge as usual! Went to my parents and had a great laugh without drink...well they didnt!

Chance to pick up some birthday presents and there was no surprize at how well they know me! I am not going to give you a list....well ok! lol!

I got two of the finest CD's for my collection, cheers for this dad,
Frank Zappa:Grand Wazoo (this has not been off the player since I got back!!!)
Frank Zappa/The Mothers:Just another band from L.A
The best T-shirt in my collection(which I think I left in St Annes!) The Goonies!lol
Season 2 of 6 foot under!Yey!(music for this is Tomas Newman and its amazing!)
A great big bottle of Spicy rum, Captain Morgan!(cheers C and T!!! I owe you a drink or three!) and I mean a great big bottle! Its the sort of bottle you keep your coppers in! 70 proof woah!

So plenty to drink in the future even if we didnt drink much this weekend. Not that I minded the time of the booze and it was great to see everyone! I love them all!

I have taken monday off as I didnt sleep well at all last night...pain in legs even though I was lying down. Tried to take pain killers but didnt want to touch anything that would make me sleep as it will ruin the rest of the week. Well I am going to use today to catch up with you all and relax abit. I have some work to do before I go back to work tomorrow anyway, just general maintanace really for my life and get on with the learning to drive with research! Time to get some focus on me.

Hope you are all well!
Dave
P.S Welcome Jen and Shannon you make the regular read slot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
posted by personallog! @ 8:00 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooooo, Frank Zappa!!!

    I am a big fan of Mr.Zappa and have quite a collection on LP (vinyl), CD and tape... including Shut up and Play yer Guitar (all 3)...the only outdoor concert I ever went to was to see him back in the '80's...he did a dead-on version of the Allman Brothers "Whipping Post"...it was great!!!

     
  • At 3:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks! Wow, I've been blogrolled....cool beans. You're on my site as well.

     
  • At 10:22 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    No probs and thanks for blogrolling me...quiet a plesant feeling!hehe

     
  • At 8:31 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    people who dont own a blog shouldn't throw stones.....or something like that!hehe
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives