Thursday, February 23, 2006
woke up singing....Nirvana:Negative Creep!
So have some of this:
***Nirvana:About a girl***

Got my rock chick coming tonight(she hates the term rock chick!) so I am happy for once with this crap week! And to put the icing on the cake I have hiccups again god damb it! I dont know about you but I think it is a symptom for ms if you get them for a week!!!!

Well I have some thing to look forward to today. Shopping is coming before 13:00 and I get a new mobile phone delivered too! The number 4 had come out the number pad because I text too much...well you try a text without using G,H,I its a nightmare or 'ntmare' using that phone!

Oh spoke to Amanda through msn messenger yesterday and I think she is really funny! Great lass! Cheers for making me smile chicken!xxx

If you havent guessed I am off work again as these legs were not made for walking! You can tell I am off by the rock creeping back in! I know I will feel better when I get a hug from Jen!

Hope you all ok!
Dave

P.S I didnt relise I had been in the army to get ms!!! Sorry Harry White! I am so glad I dont live in Seattle I bet the diagnosis lasted for ever!(I love the US honest!)
posted by personallog! @ 8:42 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think (and I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time) hiccups are from anxiety. Try some relaxation exercise when you get them. I picture a wide open space and this of air.

    Hope it helps.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives