Thursday, April 20, 2006
Another day....Another thought!
Its amazing what a nights sleep can do for you. Ok I dont want to start this with
"I HAVE A DREAM!" type speach. I have a fear that is for sure. I know I have to get somethings sorted out in my head...I know I want to get back to work. Maybe not the job I am in but I want to be able to do something, do something well. To get some routine and get on my feet again...

Its worring me that things like this are being removed from me. Its just something else that ms is attacking me with.

I rang into work this morning and reported in sick.....again. I said to the woman on the end of the phone(Who I consider a friend now!)
"I will be in work tomorrow even if I have to crawl through broken glass to get there". She did say "Don't do that Dave!" but I know I have to get in. I have thought of something else that is giving me the power to get up and go. I will report it here when I have had a good think about it!

Wont see Jen till Saturday night now....She is spending the next two nights with one of her hareem of gay men instead. He is one part of the guys that hates me for breaking up Jen and her ex....I am still not sure about how I feel about this! I think I know how Em would deal with it and she does play alot of internal monologue here but.....I think have to be worried about ANY man that has kissed my girl no matter how Gay they are! I think it comes down to trust....Doesn't it? I wouldnt mind normally but they are going to see two movies over the next two nights....Which I want to see! I think this is just adding to stress which is kicking my ass. If it wasnt stressfull then I think I could pull through this low point without any scrapes. I dont blame Jen by any means but its not helping.

If he knew me and hated me then I would understand! Maybe its me being the drama queen. I think I just have to get on with my life the best that I can eh! I think I will go and see the movies on my own another time!

Back to the rock eh!
***Led Zepplin:Dazed and confused****
I am getting a head ache...its been here for two days so far if it lasts any longer I am going to hit the drugs cabinate! Anyway rock on! No head banging for me yet!lol
Hope you are all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:14 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:01 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am sorry you have a headache, it could be from the ms, but it is most likely from all the stress you have been under recently. Try to take it easy for awhile. Have some chocolate! Relax! You mentioned you are off for the day, is there something you love to do, take the time today to do that just for you! Rent a movie, read a book, whatever, do something for you! Try not too worry about everyone else (I know easier said than done) and take care of you!

     
  • At 7:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers J, Good advice for anyone especialy for me! Spent today just chilling! Hope you ok baby!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives