Friday, April 07, 2006
Bring it on!
A beautiful song from my child hood! hehe! I love Ministry.

A busy day today without leaving the house. I have my leather couches and you will never guess what.... I HAVE BROADBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, rock on! I love it when a plan comes together! Just need a beer now....Oh yeah and my girlfriend to make the finale big gesture! Just make the desistion. One way or the other but tell me so I can prepair for either way. I know its a biggy but I have support things running away from me and I need to be prepaired what ever happens. I love you but I cant compete with your family and I woulldnt like to. Go if your going but tell me yeah.

Right back down to buisness. I have visitors tonight to celebrate my new flat so big drink may be planned. Em doesnt drink so we will keep it calm.
My legs are still not working properley today but I feel a great sence of accomplishment with cable being finished....just need to clean up a bit!hehe.

Bird flu has been confirmed as the evil H51N, First bird to fall was seen as a Swan(the reason for this is because they are white, large animals! God knows how many birds which don't fall under those catogries!) I guess we just have to wait and see of the out come! Bird found washed up on the shore at Cellardyke in Scotland...small fishermens dock. The news reported that ther have been 191 humans to have caught the H51N version of the flu globally of which 108 have died! Lets see what unfolds in the future...Maybe the english might be harder eh! No reported deaths in France. I have 6 chicken breast in the freezer but I am concidering giving up meat all together after that. 1st mad cow disease and now this!

Dont worry the real Dave is back and giving up smoking will be alot easier now.
Hope you are all well, I will pop in to see you all soon!
Dave(with the look in my eyeeeeee!)
posted by personallog! @ 2:01 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    not to be out done - stu is attempting to give up before you

    nothing like a good bit of healthy sibling competition

     
  • At 5:36 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I dont understand? If he quits on sunday or before he will win! I was pressured to start and I wont be pressured into stopping! Good luck stu anyway! Hope your both well!

    Dave

     
  • At 1:14 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Welcome back! Isn't broadband so much better than dialup? Congrats on quitting smoking! That is a great achievement. I am very proud of you. Good luck! I hope you are doing well. Have a fun time breaking in your new flat! Take care. Talk to you soon. Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives