Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Your skirting boards are massive!!
Hi Guys! Got access without broadband internet and signed up with a dial up! Its only a temp thing but means I can do updates and check emails!yey!

Jen was here last night a was nursing my sore head and body. Bless her dark coctton socks(love you babe!) Dont have much to report yet apart from I bought Saw 2 and OMG its an amazing movie! I have been to the docters today and he has given me more drugs to take and a cream too which is bizar, I am not going into detail for the cream so dont press me. Anyway this is charging me by the minute so I wont be doing the messenger thing for a while(boohooo!) and updates will be short...no music either I am afraid but I am still finding time for music in my new home(very trendy apartment,very clen and massive)! I will love you and leave you.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:38 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:45 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Too bad you don't have a Starbucks Coffee shop with 'free' wireless access.

     
  • At 6:32 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad to see you are back on! Even if it is just for updates. (Miss having chats on MSN) Dial up sucks, it is so slow. I did that when I first moved a while back. I figured it would save me some money, but it drove me crazy, so I caved in a got broadband internet. I hope you are doing well and you are getting all settled into the new place. Take care. Jaime

     
  • At 7:22 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    have starbucks but no laptop....and I am not carrying anything like my pc in there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives