Tuesday, April 25, 2006
I need a Battery shoved up my ass!
BATTERY (ROSKILDE FESTIVAL 2003) (Metallica)
Time to wake from this fatigue with some old school rock! I am coming out of the dark and getting back on there horse of constant work again! Bring it on! I have missed so much but got very close and personal with a square foot on the ceiling! There is nothing you can do but except that your body just needs the rest. When you have ms you are working all the time even if you are in rest. Its hard so get ready to watch a lot of TV and videos. It gives your mind time to wander and develop a firm phycosis which is not good. Best cure for that is to except it is going to happen and wait. I know I have a few day of it left but I am on the fix and have nothing but the good times ahead. It falls right on time too! I have a busy schedule coming up and need to be feeling good especially for the Dresen dolls gig! I want to go and will only miss it if I have to dance while I am there!lol!

There is a couple of thing I want to thank you guys for, the constant chasing through emails, the reminders and virtual hugs. I love you guys to but.....I cant believe you have a top ten and dont include anyone not from the states!!!! Geese!

I have some catching up to do with everyone but I will be back up and working to my normal standard soon!

I hope you are all well...no really!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:07 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:35 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    About the top ten...You are #1 in my book! I am glad to see you are out of the 'dark' and things are looking up for you! You have a great time off and get some much needed TLC. Talk to you soon. Jaime

     
  • At 4:44 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Mmmmm, ass battery. Reminds me of ass pennies.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives