Friday, April 21, 2006
1 day off followed by 2 weeks off....just what am I going to do?
I chose this tune as it was used in one of my Quintin Tarantino collection..The second tune is an old one from my collection! It reminds me of earlier days with a collection of some of the best friends I have ever had in my life!..and they are good tunes too! That gives me an idea of what I will be doing for the next few weeks. I have this time off work as I was supposed to be moving house over this time. As I am now moved into the flat already I think I just going to kick back and relax. Something tells me I need to build up on my collection of spoons....or beer eh!(private joke with people who read Jaimes blog! Cheer General!)

Well I have the ms conference this weekend so its going to be a time of collecting information which I will put up on here!


Just been to the docs and picked up beer at a closing down super market(10 for 4.99!) and on my way there... my nemisis hit me..... the sun!!! Fell in the street again outside the pharmacy too! At least it wasnt raining this time! I dont react well to the heat and this was no different. Dave the vibrating mess in public....Again! Just throw me in the bath with all my washing!!!! Damb it I was doing so well too! I hope I get over this relapse before the jump! I am going to retire! Get of my back ms! What have I done to diserve this? Oh well I am in it now so I best put up with it eh! Roll on the "Drinking on mass" and the smoking weed and dancing girls!!hehe It just the massive amount of listening to the Beatles and the Doors thats going to be scary! Chin up eh!

Hope you are all ok!
Dave

P.S Check out the weather and timenear the site counter on right hand side of the blog! Cheer Jaime!xxx 24 type time at the top is the time here in Manchester(UK!) I have the ring tone for CTU on my mobile to! How much of a 24 geek!lol
posted by personallog! @ 9:17 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:58 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I hope everything went well at the doctors. I can relate with the sun, I have issues when it gets too hot outside (Uthoff's Syndrome). My legs go out on me, no warning, my left one especially will just give out. Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Have fun at the ms conference this weekend. Learn a lot, I look forward to reading all about it! Take care. Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives