Saturday, April 22, 2006
Come on Dave, wake up!!!!!
Believe it or not I still haven't got to work today either....I think I might be missing today at the conference too! I woke up this morning with a huge pain across my shoulders and down each arm. Maybe it just sleeping funny, I don't know. If you combine it with the headache I have had for the last few days it gets me worried.

Well watching the news this morning I hear some mixed news reports:

1st. Happy birthday Queen! (god save the!) 80 yesterday! Wow!
2nd. The area that the Swan washed up on shore with bird flu has passed quarantine without any further events of any other bird catching it! I am happy about this....Honest!
3rd. Ms Walk in America will be this weekend! Good luck Mum...Hope you have all sponsored Camile,Amanda and Kim! Great way to take up the challenge! I wish I could do that, good on ya girls!
and finally 4th. My favorite player in the premiership(football or soccer in the US!hehe) Alan Shearer is retiring at 35. I wonder when I will retire? 30 at this rate!! and staying on football. Danny Wallace (ms'er)who used to play for Manchester United in the premiership is walking the London Marathon to raise money for for the ms society. He has ms and plan to finish this within 6 days. Great way to raise awareness. Click here for more information. Good luck son!

He even set up a foundation where you can find out more information and make donations click here for this bit! Good on yeah Danny.


Right I have to ask....But has anyone else developed body convultions like me? If you stand up straight and tense your leg muscles at all(like taking a step forward!) your whole body shakes! I think my ms is taking a step forward!!! Anyway it only lasts for a couple of hours in the morning and last thing at night so it must be something to do with my body being tired! The thing is I fall over alot during these times and it starting to wind me up. I don't want to be using my stick indoors. It has its place in my house and that's near the door! and It is not moving from there if I don't leave the house.

Well Jen is round tonight....Well if she didn't die over the weekend that is! Last weekend was a bit scary, I will let her tell you if she wants to tell the world. If not then I am not saying anything! I just hope she is ok. I love you babe!
I don't think I have anything else to report in but I will keep you advised if anything comes up! Jen has just cancled on me...I am gutted! I hope your mum is ok babe! I cant even put my contacts in so its probly a good idea that you dont come this weekend anyway! Enjoy the tune. Maybe one day I will wake up to you Jen!
****Goo goo dolls:Iris****
Hope you are all well!
Wobbly and shivering
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:24 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:02 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Go on Girl!lol! I am proud of ya!
    Love and hugs
    Dave

     
  • At 3:44 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave, I am sorry to hear you are no having a good day. Try and get some sleep today. It is amazing what sleep can to for the body!

    Take care Mr. Britzerland :)
    (thought that would give you a much needed smile)
    Jaime
    x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives