Thursday, May 04, 2006
2 Days to go till Dresden Dolls, 1 Week till Jump!!
Extra Epstienbarr evidence

Maybe its a change in mission statement but I know once I have the two events stated in the title, I think I have to do one thing at a time. Instead of trying to do more than one thing at a time....I am going to take my time and do things well. Isnt that the best way to go?

Anyway...

****SING (The Dresden Dolls)*****
I Saw the video for this on Kerrang last night and it rocks! I can wait to see them live! The next question is do I get a t-shirt!(er no Dave no funds!)

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:16 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:01 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I don't know. On one hand it is good to take your time and do things well, but on the other hand...life is just too damn short. Have fun, live life! Have a great time at the concert and then you have the jump in one week. That is great and for a good cause. I am very proud of you. Now that I have said that, you must remember that you have to do these things with limits so that you can not over do yourself and have fun! I wish you the best. Take care. Jaime

     
  • At 10:22 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers girls, Love you both too! Its always great to hear from you both. I will be popping in to see you both soon.We are still human so lets live life well eh!

    Dave
    xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives