Thursday, May 04, 2006
2 Days to go till Dresden Dolls, 1 Week till Jump!!
Extra Epstienbarr evidence

Maybe its a change in mission statement but I know once I have the two events stated in the title, I think I have to do one thing at a time. Instead of trying to do more than one thing at a time....I am going to take my time and do things well. Isnt that the best way to go?

Anyway...

****SING (The Dresden Dolls)*****
I Saw the video for this on Kerrang last night and it rocks! I can wait to see them live! The next question is do I get a t-shirt!(er no Dave no funds!)

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:16 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:01 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I don't know. On one hand it is good to take your time and do things well, but on the other hand...life is just too damn short. Have fun, live life! Have a great time at the concert and then you have the jump in one week. That is great and for a good cause. I am very proud of you. Now that I have said that, you must remember that you have to do these things with limits so that you can not over do yourself and have fun! I wish you the best. Take care. Jaime

     
  • At 1:47 am, Blogger amanda said…

    i agree with Jaime..remember that you have limits and overdoing it can be hazardous.

    Hopefully this time (finally) the jump will happen. Kudos to you BTW because no way in hell could I ever jump out of a plane..I'm too chicken I mean ummm..oh yeah too much of a girl? LOL

    Have fun at your concert.. Goo Goo Dolls will be here in concert soon and I'm hoping to go as you know I LOVE them!!!

    Love ya~~Amanda~~

     
  • At 10:22 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers girls, Love you both too! Its always great to hear from you both. I will be popping in to see you both soon.We are still human so lets live life well eh!

    Dave
    xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives