Tuesday, May 02, 2006
I know this isnt Nat.....but its cool!hehe
****N.E.R.D*****
I cant remember who does this tune....Can anyone help?

I have this week dedicated to having fun. I might be ill with this dambed disease but I can still shake my ass!hehe! I have the Dresden Dolls on saturday and I intend to be there all night. I will be practising standing for a hour each night and increasing it by 30 mins every night till saturday. If its aq long gig then I want to be standing for it! This is if Jen releases me from being tied to the bed, Crazy I know but the handcuffs chafe after a bit!lol!
I have all week off with Jen but I refuse to give up on the gig. Excersise is the key. As long as I dont over do it!

Updates will be short this week as I dont think I will have time. I will keep the tunes flowing tho! I am happy and hope you are too!

Hope you are all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:13 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:29 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Jen just told me the name of the band is called N.E.R.D!

    Dave

     
  • At 3:13 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad to see Happy Dave is back! Have fun at the concert this weekend. Oh, and I see you are in on the Seattle music too (Nirvana yesterday - good choice). Remember to take a little bit of your own advice and not "over do it" this week and especially this weekend. Have fun! Take care. I am sure I will talk to you soon. If you need anything, you know where I am.
    Love ya,
    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives