Friday, April 28, 2006
Happy again!
Happy again! She spent the night here and we got drunk with me little brother and my mate Jools! Lots of drink and only one espisode of wobbly legs! All stress relieved! Received CD's through the post(last cd to complete my Nirvana comlection and The Magic Numbers album, hence the music this morning!) Having a great weekend and I think its been needed. Still got things to unpack but I am so glad I spent time with my family. The moment when I felt most happy over the last week was when my niece fell asleep on my lap after her first full day at nursery...what a moment to see the ginger beauty in my life to finale rest with her sick uncle Dave! I nearly cried. I know! How soppy!

I will sort the code out to get all the links back soon honest! I just need to spend some time on it...sorry guys!

Jen pointed out that a year last Monday, Sinead and myself broke up and that may have something to do with feeling bad.....The subconscious is mad isn't it!
I am happy today and I hope you are all in the same boat!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:27 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Hello Fazeli, Thankyou for your comments. I would love to help but I am waiting for my friend to come back to me with a translation of you site. Can I ask what drugs your mother is on and maybe I can get some to you. I do have to say I work for a bank and I know the account number will be incorrect. Please resubmit so I can advertise it properly for you. Direct translation will be required for people who read this site, I do have to say that even ms has drugs that dont cost 500 dollers or uk sterling. Please advise!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives