Tuesday, July 25, 2006
My surprise I mentioned yesterday....
I love the drums..I always have done but these guys have given me an idea. Have a listen to this:(you may need to turn it UP A LOT!)



It appears that we not need a drum to make a noise, we can use anything to make a noise and get rid of that bubbling anger you have building up in you body everythime you loose an ability with this damb disease. I not asking you too climb a building and wack something.....Or am I?:



We just need to make a noise about this disease and get some money at the same time to get us a cure. My idea is to get a charity together so can get people to listen to us. Its only a starting idea and I will need some help to get up and running but I am sure there is people out there who want to beat the hell out of something and raise money at the same time. Just think....All the people in the world hitting this disease and making a noise about ms. Got any rhythm? Just think of the music stars together making music as one rythm. CAN WE DO THIS? CAN YOU DO YOUR BIT AND SMACK MS IN THE ASS? Grab something now and wack it! Anyone have any idea's how we can use this? I was thinking buy some ms drum sticks or something! Beat the ms drum day? Come on lets get some idea's on the table. We are good at that bit I know we are. The body might not work properly but the brain still works eh!

Jump on saturday. wish me luck too as I am sh*tting myself!hehe!
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:43 am  
7 Comments:
  • At 3:12 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    drumming a riff out on my skull right now ... oooch!

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Jen just gave me an idea, we were watching MTV and the feeder track came on showing people(fans of feeder) singing along to there tune. I want to collect people playing a rift using anything to play there own! You can submit through www.youtube.com and I will try to get them all on here. If you send them direct to me I will try and get them to play togeth and then submit it here once done! Send your vids to me at: david_wharrier@hotmail.com
    Lets make some music together!

    Cheers guys
    Dave

     
  • At 7:46 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    We have talked about trying to get something like this together before...well kind of. Kind of like a Live 8 for MS...anything with music and public awareness! It is just TOO important and people need to be aware. It still amazes me how many people out there don't know what MS is, or have not heard of it, or think MS is MD. For an illness that is so common, why is this happening? I agree...something needs to happen! We talked at one time about starting a non-profit, maybe this is the key! You go for it! I think you are on to something. Selling drumsticks for MS is a great idea and I think it is a great way to also get a younger generation involved! :)

     
  • At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its not a "rift" its a "riff" you talentless bumface!

    A "Rift" is a type of boat made from logs a South African would build if trapped on a desert island!

    I can get a few peeps to make some noise! I will video it for you with my digital cam.

    \m/(>.<)\m/

     
  • At 8:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    isnt that a 'raft'?

     
  • At 10:00 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Dont you love a·nony·mous·ness or my own personal favorite anonanimity!(not a real word but I think it works!hehe) You better not be my ex by the way! She has more balls than this!

    Dave

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your ex has balls? Dave I see you in a whole new light now!



    \m/(>.<)\m/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives