Wednesday, September 06, 2006
I am going to see these guys in concert!!!!!Yey!
Nizlopi: ExtraOrdinary



Jen is getting tickets tomorrow! I cant believe it!!!!! I listen to these guys from the start of our relationship and they mean alot to me!(I love Jen more ofcourse!) I am so excited I am going to wet my pants! I see Jen on Saturday and I cant wait to give her a hug!

I have had a busy day today(its 12:40 dave!) I have phoned the council tax people and they are getting someone round to fill in the forms for me! I spoken to my physio and have booked a gym visit. I see my nero next monday(11th) so I will talk to him about PMA and go over Copaxone injection sites......Again! So it been a busy day so far.

You know....I think I will get over depression one day! Just take each day as it comes. Who's with me?

Have some more Nizlopi! This live too!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
(P.S I love you Jen!xxxx!)
posted by personallog! @ 11:32 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I'm with ya! Depression sucks so I hope there is something your doc can do to help you out. In the meantime I am always here for you when you need me! :)

     
  • At 11:49 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Hope my update helps!
    love ya
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives