Wednesday, September 20, 2006
I have done it!!!! I am so proud!
ALL MY MUSIC IS BACK ON MY PC!!!!!!!!

My little baby is well again. Yes I have a name for her too! I love being able to get up a put a tune on that I was dreaming about. This morning I put on Alice Donut and sang along to the great tunes from the Mule album with a cup of coffee. I feel so happy, its a great day!

Here get some of this great guitar playing:
Alien Chase On Arabian Desert:By Al Di Meola
Just some other music in my/dads collection!!!!!
I know today is going to be filled with playing the drums with two pencils and everything that makes a noise as my drums. I know I am going to get so much work done over the coming months but today I am going to shake my disabled ass...........I HAVE MUSIC!!!!!

Now I just have to get my webcam back. Tut! There is always something isn't there! But I dont care I HAVE MUSIC!!!!!!

Sorry back to work....NO I HAVE MUSIC!!!!!

You better go....see you tomorrow!lol
Hope you are all well
Dave

P.S I HAVE MY MUSIC BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by personallog! @ 11:36 am  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives