Monday, September 04, 2006
Legs still hurt by my arms have a new lease of life!
That's about it for my update today! I know I need to get my sleeping pattern sorted out. I have ten days until I get paid next. I am on rock bottom when it comes to cash! I know I shouldn't have bought those Tool CD's. I found out from Jen that she has them! I have asked her for a list of her CD's so I don't go on a spending spree once I get paid! I need to sort out my cash flow.(more stress!)

Oh I found some more info on the shady stem cell con click here to read raport!

Just not right when there is kids involved.

Ok One last Shadow:
****DJ Shadow:The number song*****
There is a Bass rattle in there from metallica! I love it! This is a remix from the original....Not as good but a good tune all the same!
I am going back to bed! So tired!
Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:10 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:27 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Nizlopi play Man 11.09.2006

    MON 11th
    Manchester, Academy 2
    0870 400 0688 / www.getlive.co.uk

    i cant go - im in NY

     
  • At 8:37 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    This is horrible! I can't even imagine what this poor mother must be going through. These people need to pay for what they are doing. I still think there is a lot of good that can come from stem cell research, but more research needs to be done first...and obviously it needs to be better regulated. Let's hope no other families are hurt in the process.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives