Friday, September 01, 2006
I'm sick of this I want out!!!!
Right! I have had enough of this crap! Ms has taken enough from me! This is my body and I am taking it back. There has been over 5 years of this crap and I hate it. I am going to do whatever it takes to have my life back. Its mine! Going to get enough health back to go back to work and protect my CD's from being taken by my bad debt! There mine and no pencil pushing dick wad is taking them away. I am going to set myself targets and do them every day until I get back my mobility! Starting small and repeating it until I break down or ms leaves! It will happen! I might have to change the music a bit but I will keep rock here don't worry!.

Right where to start 5 press ups per day.
5 leg squats
1 lap of the block per day(1/2 mile) without fail.
20 arm pulls(right and left) on the elastic band thing the physio gave me.

that's a starting block. I phoned the physio today and requested to be taken to the hospital gym. She is on holiday at the moment and by the time she gets back I think the plan will be in full flow. No one else can do this for me...No one else will.

Be prepared for Dave to come back into full flow......If I loose internet access because bills don't get paid....Lets not even go there!

Bring on the dance music I want to go back to Goa and dance on the beach.

If I have wasted 6 years of my life on feeling like this it will make me so angry.

Be well
Dave
P.S Sorry for two updates in one day but this important!
posted by personallog! @ 8:57 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can think of some good excercise....lmao xxxxxx

     
  • At 10:14 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    hmm sounds promising!hehe! xxxxxx

     
  • At 11:54 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    This is what I get for reading the first entry that pops up, lol. I guess I should scroll down and read from the last one, eh? I just left you a comment regarding you having the physio taking you to the gym and here you already called. Go figure! Great minds think alike. I am sure she can help you get something together so you can feel better and stronger! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives