Thursday, September 21, 2006
Nicotinamide vitamin b3.
This alert was given to me by PP yesterday. click here for report on Nicotinamide

That being the case...You know I am going to look into it. Well...Tom Petty:Amazing grace
****Tom Petty:Amazing grace******
Nicotinamide
Vitamin B3
Chemical name:Pyridine-3-Carboxyamide
Molecular formular:C6H6N2O

Produced by: Lamberts


Website where you can order some:www.expresschemist.co.uk

Nicotinamide is one of the two principal forms of the B-complex vitamin Niacin. The term Niacin is used as a collective term to refer to nicotinamide and nicotinic-acid. Nicotinamide, via its major metabolite NAD ++(Nicotinomide Adenine dinucleotide) is involed in a wide range of biological processes including(and I love this!!!) the production of ***energy***,the synthesis of fatty acids, cholestorol and steroids, signal transduction and the maintenance of the integrity of the genome.
Nicotinic acid in pharmacological doses is used as a antihyperlipidemic agent...(A 'what' I hear you scream!. All you have to do is break it down 'anti' 'hyper' 'lipidemic'). It also causes vasolilation of cutaneous blood vessels resulting in a 'so-called' niacin flush. Nicotinamide in pharmacological doses not have antihyperlipidemic activity nor does it cause the Niacin flush. There is evidence however that Nicotinamide in pharmacological doses may prevent type 1 diabetes millitus. And interestingly enough, pyrazinamide, an important drug in the treatment of tuberculosis, is an analogue of and shares the same biochemical mechanism with Nicotinamide!

So maybe looking into herbal remedies is the way to find a treatment for ms. I already feel the benifit to taking Ginko Bilboa so whats another pill in the morning. I am going to get some as soon as I get some money. Thanks for this PP!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:24 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives